Mission Statement & Vision
THE LOVEWORKS PLEDGE
My playing small does not serve the world.
I am strong.
I am smart.
I respect myself.
I respect others.
I will always do my best at LoveWorks Academy
where strong academics is a must,
and college is in my future.
Have a great day!
L I O N M A N T R A
By Gregory Pickett and Arthur C. Turner, III (2018)
Who are you?
Who are we?
Will we fail?
Will we rise?
When do we learn?
When do we give up?
How do we love?
How do we live?
- We believe that all LoveWorks students can and will learn and develop to their fullest potential.
- We believe students learn best in a nurturing, collaborative, personalized and creative environment placed within a firm framework of high standards in teaching and learning.
- We believe performing and fine arts encourage each individual to work in a creative, cooperative and collaborative manner while promoting independent thinking.
- We believe in partnering with artists and arts organizations, community partners, and business supports to pursue mutually beneficial goals and rich cultural experiences.
- We believe in the value of our audiences, the talent of our artists, and the generosity of our funders.
- We believe in embracing an internal staff culture that values innovation and cooperation, utilizes talent and skills, and provides opportunities for growth and learning.
- We believe students should have access to developing technologies and be provided opportunities to build the necessary skills to participate and lead in a technologically developing society.